Welcome to the Okra Widget documentation. The Okra Widget is a gateway for your users where they can link their bank accounts to Okra's API in your product or application. This connection enables you to leverage Okra's API and retrieve up-to-date information in real time, and in a secure manner.
The Widget handles credential validation, MFA, and error handling for each financial institution that Okra supports. Check out Okra's Coverage to see which financial insitutions are supported, and what data points are available for each institution.
You can integrate the Widget across all modern browsers and development platforms. Visit Okra's Libraries and SDKs page for the complete catalog.
- Create your Dashboard account to access the tools you need for integrating the Widget.
- Dive into App Builder to customize and generate your Widget in a few clicks.
- Check out the available integration options.
- Learn about the different properties you can use to customize the Widget programmatically.
- Understand how your users interact with Okra through events.
Updated 3 months ago