To learn more about Okra and how it works, see our page on Getting Started With Okra.
If you are having trouble with an Okra-powered app, please contact the app developer for assistance.
The answers to most of your questions can be found in the docs -- try using the search feature, or check out of some our most popular pages:
If you cannot find an answer to your question in the docs, check our Support site for more information.
For general questions about using Okra APIs, or help getting started with your integration, you can also ask the Okra community on Slack.
If you are having trouble with an Okra-powered integration, this section will detail how to log a ticket via our support portal, Okra dashboard, or email so you can track the resolution timeline and get updates from our team.
The Okra Support Portal is a ticketing system for you to manage your tickets, track issues, and get updates from our support team.
Here's how you log an issue using the portal:
- Go to support.okra.ng
- If you already have an account, please log in by clicking
- If you have not created an Okra support account (different from the Okra dashboard), please click
Sign upon the login screen
Note that your accounts for the Okra dashboard and Okra Support Portal are different. If you have created an account for the dashboard, you will also have to create an account for the support portal to leverage our ticketing interface.
- After you’ve logged in, click on Submit a request on the top header to report an issue.
- Describe the issue you are reporting with all specific context, screenshots, and code snippets where necessary.
- To see all of your open requests and keep track of your tickets, click your profile and select
You can report issues and log tickets directly from your dashboard, regarding a specific event, webhook, or anything in general.
- To get started, log in to your dashboard, navigate to the Developer tab and click on either Webhooks or Events.
- Once you are on either page, select a specific log and click on
Log issue with support.
- A modal will pop up, where you can fill in all necessary details.
- You will receive an email notification that your issue has been logged, and you can track your request at our Support site.
You can also log a ticket via email, which will automatically go to the Okra Support Portal.
- In order to report an issue, just send an email to support. You can add more people in cc if you would like them to be added as followers.
Updated 5 months ago