There are a few vital identifiers that would be very valuable during integration, and it's necessary to effectively troubleshoot issues using these IDs.
To learn about the different types of IDs in Okra, read this guide.
To get these values from the Widget, please follow the below steps.
- Before reproducing the issue, open the Developer Tools on the browser.
You can open the Firefox Developer Tools from the menu by selecting Tools > Web Developer > Web Developer Tools or use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + I or F12 on Windows and Linux, or Cmd + Opt + I on macOS.
To open the developer console in Google Chrome, open the Chrome Menu in the upper-right-hand corner of the browser window and select More Tools > Developer Tools.
You can also use Option + ⌘ + J (on macOS), or Shift + CTRL + J (on Windows/Linux).
- Open the Widget in your browser of choice (Chrome, Firefox and etc.).
- Once the Developer Tools tab is open, make sure to select the Network tab and filter by Websocket:
- Next, make sure that you load the Widget page after you’ve opened the Network tab.
- When the page is loaded select
- Select the message that contains the client id in the payload
Updated 7 days ago